Swimming is an exercise for people of all ages. It can be easy and inexpensive, and a person can go at their own pace. Swimming helps a person to get or stay in shape, but the benefits also extend to mental health.
Swimming is a good all-round activity because it:
* Keeps your heart rate up but takes some of the impact stress off your body
* Builds endurance, muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness
* Helps maintain a healthy weight, healthy heart and lungs
* Tones muscles and builds strength
* Provides an all-over body workout, as nearly all of your muscles are used during swimming.
Roller-skating is a great way for both kids and adults to stay active, learn new skills, and have fun.
* Cross Training Exercise
* Improving Balance and Co-ordination:
* Strengthened Heart and Improved Endurance
* Works Arms and Legs:
* Build Muscle Definition From Skating